Young children are a different kind of humanity
YOUNG CHILDREN USE SO MUCH ENERGY THAT SCIANTS CONSIDER A DIFFERENT TYPE OF HUMAN BEINGS
Have you heard the saying "Kids like on a bed"?
We have been interested in this interesting phenomenon all the time. In scientific articles, we found an interesting study on the amount of energy burned by young children. Here are 5 insights from the article:
- Young children burn 50% more energy in 1 day compared to adults
- If children do not get enough calories from food, they become more vulnerable to rapid growth and disease
- In babies (9 to 15 months), cells work in a way that burns energy much faster
- Metabolic processes in children remain very high until the age of 5, then slowly slow down and settle at the age of 20
- The brain of young children consumes 43% of the energy used by the whole body
So, “recharge the kids’ batteries ”and we’re going to run out. EVERYTHING IS A GAME!