Celebration in ADVENTICA!
With warmer weather and the end of the school year, it's time to start thinking about your child's graduation from kindergarten or school. What to do? Where to go? How to celebrate?
Ideas can definitely be found both online and among active parents. The main unforeseen factor is probably the weather. Will the sun shine and be warm, or will it rain? A kind of lottery for graduation party planning.
Graduation with a school class or kindergarten group is important for all children. After all, this is the last chance to be together before the long summer holidays. Maybe go on an excursion, spend time together in nature or go on an adventure to ADVENTICA. All the ideas are great!
When organizing graduations, parents may want as few problems as possible, more attractive prices and a guarantee that the holiday will succeed. One of the options is to celebrate the graduation of the family amusement park ADVENTICA:
- Entertainment for children of all ages: trampolines, obstacle courses, ball areas, electric karting, children's party rooms and other unseen entertainment;
- Opportunity to spend time together, but at the same time be in various attractions;
- Guaranteed holiday in terms of weather - always fresh air, even indoors;
- Both - parents and school or kindergarten teachers are encouraged to consider this alternative. The sooner you start preparing for the holiday, the easier it will be to choose the date, time, duration.
The ADVENTICA family theme park has 2 options:
- Group reservation for entertainment for a school class or kindergarten group in the amusement park for 2 - 2.5 hours. (The number of visitors is practically unlimited - it can be one or more groups or classes, etc.)
- Group booking with a limited number of children (eg 15-30) - with the possibility to arrange a party room for graduations, other holidays - parties, gatherings, conversations or just a nice time together.
It is also important to mention that parents accompanying their children have free entrance to ADVENTICA! And it's so important for kids!
To book a holiday of your choice or simply book a group visit: